Umm Al Quwain


Business Setup in UMM AL-QUWAIN

Another business destination that provides excellent chances for corporate entities is Umm Al Quwain, which is situated on the west coast of the United Arab Emirates. For several companies, the Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQFTZ) created a new playing field. They came in droves to discover the great advantages of the emirate.

Umm Al Quwain
tycoon dubai

UAE declares new 10-year Blue Residency visa

The UAE has reported a drawn-out residency for climate advocates. Called ‘Blue Residency’, the 10-year visa will be allowed to people who have made “remarkable commitments and endeavors” in safeguarding the climate. This covers sustainability initiatives both inside and outside the UAE. The Blue Residency will be allowed to allies of natural activity, including individuals from worldwide organizations, affiliations and non-legislative associations; worldwide honor champs; what’s more “recognized” activists and analysts in natural work. Eligible individuals have been invited to submit their applications through the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security. Relevant authorities can also nominate individuals for long-term residency. For more details call +971 47181918

Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain

UAE: How foreign nationals can apply for a residency visa and birth certificate for newborns.

The government facilitates foreigners’ registration of their children’s births within the nation. Everything you need to know about the steps involved in registering a newborn’s birth, applying for their residency visa, and obtaining their Emirates ID is provided here. To avoid penalties, parents must register their kid and get the required paperwork within 120 days after the child’s birth. Birth certificate The birth certificate is the first document you must get for your baby. The UAE government website states that citizens have up to 30 days to register a child’s birth there. The child will be granted the father’s nationality if the mother and father have different nationalities. The following documents to get a birth certificate: All birth certificates must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Mofa) and the Ministry of Health and Prevention (Mohap) for foreign nationals. The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) or the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi (Doh) can also stamp your birth certificate. These stamps are equivalent to attestation by Mohap. Residence visa After your child is born, you have 120 days to obtain their passport, Emirates ID, and residency visa for the UAE. You have to go to the embassy of your nation in the United Arab Emirates to apply for a passport. The procedure for sponsoring your child’s UAE residency visa is the same for newborns. Prior to applying, there are a few sponsorship requirements that must be met. You need to have a valid resident visa first. Additionally, you need to make at least Dh4,000 per month, or Dh3,000 plus housing. If you are the mother, the ICP must provide its approval before you can sponsor your child.

Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, News, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain
Scroll to Top